If your child has any of the following symptoms of Covid-19, do not send them to school and contact your GP
- A temperature of 38 degrees Celsius or more
- Any other common symptoms of Covid-19 – a new cough, loss or changed sense of taste or smell, shortness of breath or an existing breathing condition that has become worse
- Been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19
- Been living with someone who is unwell and may have Covid-19
- Other uncommon symptoms of Covid-19, such as sore throat, headaches or diarrhoea
- Returned from another country in the last 14 days
In order to keep our whole school community safe, we are asking any member who is suffering from any of the above symptoms to contact their GP and follow the latest advice from the HSE which can be found here.
For the latest information on COVID-19 safety in schools please visit their dedicated site here.
The Department of Education and Skills roadmap for the reopening of schools please visit - Roadmap for reopening schools.
Creagh College is working to ensure a safe, positive and friendly environment for teaching and learning throughout this global pandemic. Every parent/guardian must complete and submit the Return to School Declaration form below when returning to school after each period of closure such as school holidays or after any absence from school.