3rd Year PTM
Tuesday 24th November
***NEW*** We would really value your feedback on this evening's Parent Teacher Meeting. This short survey should only take 2 minutes to complete and will help us improve the procedures for the future. Thank you
URGENT: YOU NEED TO COMPLETE STEP 1 PRIOR TO WEDS 18TH NOVEMBER (otherwise you will not get access to the PTM on the 24/11/2020)
As face to face Parent Teacher meetings are not an option this year, we are going to trial holding the Third Year Parent/Teacher meeting online through Microsoft Teams using your son/daughter’s Office 365 account.
Step 1 - PTM Scheduler preferences (before Wednesday 18th November)
- You will receive a text message from the school with a link to this page.
- Log in to the PTM Scheduler below using your Son/Daughters VSware ID (sticker given to students - on inside of front cover of journal) & School Roll no 76127D (If your child is not in school to receive their VSware student ID please email email@example.com)
3. Please rank the teachers in the order of which you wish to see them. , ie 1 beside the teacher you feel it is most important to see. Click on the “I will attend the meeting. Please save my preferences” button. You can change your preferences anytime up until Weds 18th November.
***Important - This must be done by Wednesday 18th November. The school will use this information to schedule the meetings for the whole year group. Once the school has scheduled the meetings it will not be possible to join the PTM afterwards.***
Step 2 - Check your schedule (Monday 23rd November)
- Log back into the PTM Scheduler
- Check your schedule to see the times and names of the teachers you're meeting
Step 3 - Attend Parent Teacher Meeting (Tuesday 24th November)
- You will need your son/daughter's Office 365 login details to access their Microsoft Teams calendar
- You can use their iPad or any other device to log into their account
- Go to Microsoft Teams and click on the calendar feature to see a list of meetings you have to attend. Each meeting will last 5 minutes, giving you time to log out of one meeting and into the next.
** Please note that teachers will only have 5 minute slots with no break between them. For this reason it is very important that you are on time and the meeting finishes on time. Thank you. **
What if I have a problem during the meeting?
In the unlikely event that you run into difficulty, please email the teacher outlining that you had technical difficulties
As this is a trial PTM, we would very much value your feedback after this process. A link to a survey will be texted to you after the Parent Teacher Meeting.