TY/5th Year/LCA 1
Parent Teacher Meeting (PTM)
Monday 28th February 2022
URGENT: YOU NEED TO COMPLETE STEP 2 PRIOR TO Thursday 17th February at 11am 2022 (otherwise you will not get access to the PTM on Monday 28th February 2022)
As face to face Parent Teacher meetings are not an option this year, we are going to hold the TY/LCA 1/5th Year Parent/Teacher meeting online through Microsoft Teams using your son/daughter’s Office 365 account.
** Advice from students and parents who attended - here.
Step 2 - PTM Scheduler preferences before Thursday 17th February at 11am 2022
- You will receive a text message from the school with a link to this page.
- Log in to the PTM Scheduler
(by Thursday 17th February at 11am 2022) below using your Son/Daughters VSware ID (see step 1 above) & School Roll no 76127D (If you are having difficulty getting their VSware student ID, please email firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. Please rank the teachers in the order of which you wish to see them i.e. 1 beside the teacher you feel it is most important to see. Click on the “I will attend the meeting. Please save my preferences” button. You can change your preferences anytime up until Thursday 17th February at 11am 2022.
***Important - Please note: This must be done by Thursday 17th February at 11am. The school will use this information to schedule the meetings for the whole year group. Once the school has scheduled the meetings it will not be possible to join the PTM afterwards.
Step 3 - Preparing for the Meeting
(a) Check your schedule – from Friday 18th February 2022 at 4pm
- Log back into the PTM Scheduler
2.Check your schedule to see the times and names of the teachers you're meeting
(b) - Check your child's Team calendar for meetings - from Friday 18th February 2022 at 4pm
- You will need your son/daughter's Office 365 login details to log in to their Teams account
- Check their calendar for the meetings
- If you do not see the meeting email the relevant teacher
- If you would prefer to attend the meeting using your own email address - please email the teachers on your schedule and request to be added to the meeting using your own email address.
Step 4 -Attend Parent Teacher Meeting - Monday 28th February 2022 from 4.15 - 6.45pm
- You will need your son/daughter's Office 365 login details to access their Microsoft Teams calendar
- You can use their iPad or any other device to log into their account
- You will need to click join on the relevant meeting at the correct time to enter the lobby of the meeting
- Each meeting will last 5 minutes, giving you time to log out of one meeting and into the next.
** Please note that teachers will only have 5 minute slots with no break between them. For this reason it is very important that you are on time and the meeting finishes on time. Thank you. **